General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mayo Performance Academy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mayo Performance Academy permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mayo Performance Academy legitimate interests
- Mayo Performance Academy needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mayo Performance Academy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Mayo Performance Academy uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that Mayo Performance Academy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mayo Performance Academy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Mayo Performance Academy is committed to the health, safety and well-being of all students, staff, parents and community who take our classes. We aim to implement and adhere to all HSE Covid19 health and safety guidelines in so far as is reasonably possible to ensure the smooth and safe running of our classes. We are constantly monitoring the advice and guidelines relating to Covid19 and will adapt and adjust our policies and procedures as may be necessary. Our first official return to teaching drama, dance and musical theatre commences as of Monday 27th July 2020. We are carrying out our work in accordance with current HSE Recommendations and Guidelines as of that date.
Precautions being taken by Mayo Performance Academy for safe return to classes:
- A copy of the Risk Assessment/Covid19 Guidelines pertaining to each venue we teach our classes from will be attained, read and signed by Mayo Performance Academy prior to returning to each venue for classes.
- A designated Covid19 Compliance Officer has been assigned to Mayo Performance Academy and staff have been trained and briefed on Covid19 Policies, Guidelines and Requirements. These will be updated as necessary.
- Class numbers will reflect the current Government advice.
- All staff to wear face coverings for the duration of classes, up until it is advised otherwise by Government Guidelines.
- We will ensure there is sufficient hand sanitiser available for use by students and staff, before, during and after each class.
- All parents of enrolled students have been furnished with our Covid19 Health and Safety Measures. They will have read and signed these prior to dropping children to class.
- All parents of enrolled students have been furnished with a Covid19 Self Declaration Form.
They will have read and signed this prior to dropping children to class.
If any student answers “yes” to any question on the Self Declaration Form, they are not permitted to take class.
- We have alerted all parents, students and staff, not to come to class if feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- We have asked that all parents drop and collect children from outside so as not to have to enter the building.
- We have alerted all parents, students and staff not to come to class if they are a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2m for more than 15 minutes accumulative in 1 day).
- All students and staff are to sanitize hands on entering and exiting the building.
- All students and staff are to maintain safe social distancing guidelines at all times.
- All students and staff are to carry out good hygiene practices, such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing, respiratory etiquette, and physical distancing to protect themselves and group members against infection and the spread of Covid-19.
- Mayo Performance Academy keep an up to date record of all names and contact numbers of each person attending class to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
- Mayo Performance Academy has implemented a plan should a student or staff member display symptoms during class. This involves isolating the suspected case, informing relevant persons including the management of the venue we are hiring.
- Students to leave the building immediately after class has finished.
- We have left a gap of fifteen minutes in between each class in order for us to carry out necessary cleaning such as disinfecting door handles, cleaning surfaces etc.
In the interests of the safety of our staff and students, their families and the community, Mayo Performance Academy kindly ask that you download and complete the following questionnaire / self-declaration.Covid-19 Self-Declaration Form